Invisible. Effortless. 24/7.
We are proud to be one of the select offices in the United States to offer Lyric Hearing to its patients. Lyric was featured on Good Morning America as a new hearing technology that is not only tiny and invisible, but also delivers exceptional sound quality without daily hassles.
Watch A Video on How Lyric Works >>
Lyric is the first extended wear hearing device that is 100% invisible. It is comfortably placed in the ear canal by a Lyric trained hearing professional and can be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for up to 4 months at a time.1 No surgery or anesthesia is required.
Unlike many other hearing aids, Lyric is positioned completely inside the ear canal, so it uses your ear’s natural anatomy to funnel sound to your eardrum. This unique design and placement helps reduce background noise and feedback and provides exceptionally natural sound quality. Because it remains in the ear canal 24/7 for months at a time, you don’t need to worry about daily hassles like putting the device on or taking it off, or changing batteries, so you can forget about your hearing loss and spend time connecting with friends and loved ones.
- 100% Invisible
- Once placed, Lyric is 100% invisible
- Effortless Hearing, 24/7
- Lyric can be used during your daily activities, such as exercising, showering, talking on the phone, and sleeping.
- There are no batteries to change, no maintenance is needed, and no daily insertion or removal is required.
- Natural Sound Quality
- Lyric’s placement deep in the ear canal allows the outer ear (the pinna) to direct sound into the ear canal naturally, resulting in reduced background noise and feedback, and exceptional sound quality
A recent study shows that of the patients surveyed, 99% preferred Lyric over their previous hearing aids,2 95% preferred Lyric sound quality over their previous hearing aids,3 and 96% would recommend Lyric to a friend or loved one4.
Please call us today to make an appointment to see if Lyric is right for you. Receive a Free Lyric Screening and Risk-Free 30-day Trial.
For more information about Lyric, please visit www.lyrichearing.com.
1 Individual replacement needs may vary.
2 Based on a telephone survey of 67 patients who have worn Lyric for at least 30 days.
3 Based on a combination of results from three surveys totaling 86 patients who had worn Lyric for at least 30 days
4 Based on a telephone survey of 90 patients who have worn Lyric for at least 30 days.
Lyric is not appropriate for all patients. See a trained Lyric professional to determine if Lyric is right for you.
Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Asking people to repeat themselves frequently
- Missing key words in a conversation when talking in noisy surroundings
- Difficulty hearing on the telephone
- Turning up the volume on the television or radio
- Feeling people mumble or speak more softly than usual
- Friends or family suggest you get your hearing checked
Causes of Hearing Loss
For more information on Hearing loss
- Loud noise exposure
- Age-related hearing loss known as Presbycusis
- Familial/genetic predisposition to hearing loss
- Infection and Certain Medical Disorders
- Tumors (rare)
About Hearing, Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids